not often in

Sunday, October 31, 2004

saxo, glue and rock and roll

bits of last night keep coming back. I went to a club with 5 levels (different music each floor) near the charles bridge, but it was rubbish and I only stayed an hour I think. On by far the most popular floor they were playing really bad mid-nineties dance. Think of The Outhere Brothers and you'll get the picture. Bit of a shame there was almost nothing going on on the goth floor because it had a cool look - cages and manacles everywhere. Everything in black, naturally.

The other thing I remember was looking for a cab at 3am in Wenceslas Street (i refuse to call it a square, since it's not) and getting hassled by this girl. "Saxo Me!" she demanded. I'm pretty sure she meant she wanted me to pay her to fornicate rather than be driven around in a Citroen, but whatever rings your bell I guess.

hungover today. my eyes feel like lead weights, and my eyelids feel like someone took a gluestick to them during the night and glued them to my eyeball. It seems harder to blink, somehow.

sunday morning and prague centre is thankfully very quiet though. I am employing 'measures' to return to health. So far this has entailed :-

1. A freezing cold shower, although technically this measure was not part of the plan, it was just that the hostel had no hot water :(
2. Using up my SECOND TO LAST berocca :( ... things are getting desperate...
3. Two orange juices so far in this net cafe


anyway, today I am planning to do nothing except watch Leeds v Wigan at 2pm, and chill out and read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home