not often in

Thursday, August 12, 2004

the boxer

things have changed. I'm unemployed and knackered. Last week I was employed and knackered though, so maybe things haven't changed that much really. A life shift that can be described by a little added prefix - 'un' :)

I'm knackered because I'm packing. i hate packing more than shopping, which I have a classic love/hate relationship with. Shopping sucks when you need a shirt or some shoes and you're in maximum picky mood, feel like crap, would rather be anywhere else, and just to cap it off, the world is full of beautful people and you look like shit for no reason you can put your finger on. Sadly this appears to be my normal state when i need to buy clothes; as though the body knows what I'm planning and deliberately has a bad hair/face/submarine day.

Sorry, submarine is an in joke. Apologies to anyone else who might be reading.

Anyway packing sucks. And I'm lagging behind. Blogging to escape packing. Normally I only blog when I have something to say, so I feel like a fraud.

Actually I was wondering one thing. Let's say you feng shui-ed your home. Everything in it's right place. Your home coarses with positive vibes. Then you come to move. Everything in boxes, stacked in the corner ready to go. If you believe all that stuff, right now I have crossed the streams. Bring on the marshmallow.

1 Comments:

  • To quote an online Feng Shui site:
    "To us it doesn't matter too much if your house isn't tidy.

    If your house is dirty, then it would be advisable to clean it, but dirty and cluttered aren't the same thing. If your toilet emits a noxious smell or if your kitchen is filled with rotting food, then this will harbour unclean energies and makes it more attractive to spirits. If one requires some form of space clearing, the traditional Chinese method is by using either Lion or Dragon Dancers or by using pure water, paper gold and mantra."

    From this I deduce: when you need to tidy up - you want to call the martial artists in :) Perhaps they offer a packing service too..

    By Blogger linz, at 5:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home