not often in

Thursday, November 04, 2004

positivity

i was just reading my last post. lighthearted but basically negative. So here's the yang.

woken by sunshine through the windows and not the alarm clock. people watching on the trolley bus into brno centre. a cute brunette clocks my gaze. a cool refreshing breeze. ambling through square admiring the buildings. sorting out tomorrows bus ticket in no time at all. finding an english newspaper in the newsstand. the smell of coffee. attempting to order coffee in czech. reading other people's blogs. receiving email. nowhere to be. a world full of choices to take or leave.

it's a great day today.

3 Comments:

  • 1) I have not found you previous post negative: maybe a bit, a little little bit, but still funny most of all becouse of your observant talent and associations
    2) Positivity: wow, I totally agree..though extreme melancholy got me yesterday and I went to bed with different thoughts, I got up smiling (no alarm clock;))..couse:
    "it's a beautiful day, do not let it get away" (see, your teory is Bono-like :)))))))))
    and I belive that we should "be happy of this moment, this moment is our life" (that is what my friend says....)
    Arcoiris ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 pm  

  • cool, but bono can still go #!@$@#@# himself ;)

    By Blogger viperx143, at 5:37 pm  

  • :)))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home