not often in

Saturday, February 26, 2005

the things we don't talk about

last night I dreamt of tera patrick

in case you don't know who that is, this line is the warning that you are perhaps entering an 18-rated descriptive zone.

everyone has done this. perhaps not dreamt of tera, but experienced a dream in this class. A dream that you really didn't want to have given where you were sleeping that night.

For me this means that last night I dreamt of finger f**king tera patrick whilst I was asleep in a 10-bed dormitory here in Salvador, Brasil (man I hope my parents don't read this :) ).

Generally I think I have a lot to be thankful for. My brain is wired quite well. And it didn't let me down. I think some kind of emergency system kicked in: I woke up. Right in the middle of this energetic dream. This might have been kind of frustrating except for the immediate realisation that I needed to control my real-life hand, which was doing a damn fine impression of my dream-world hand. A surreptitious glance around. Everyone seems to still be asleep. Phew.

But as always the minor worry is whether I was more ... er... vocal than I should have been during this dream. Which I will never know :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home