not often in

Monday, January 31, 2005

the beetroot

i am suffering. and it's all my own fault. and the worst thing is, i've done it before and i should have known better.

i am incredibly sunburnt. if only i hadn't gone to the $#@#ing beach.

in fact i can hardly feel my face, but the problem extends to my neck, shoulders, chest, legs and feet. when trying to shower this lunchtime, the body was so overwhelmed with painful sensation i came close to fainting. i have spent 16 of the last 18 hours in bed.

of course today is a write-off, but fortunately it has been raining, and since I don't have an umbrella it is a good day to lose.

i'm praying it doesn't get worse. if it stabilises here, it is not as bad as the time i did the same in thailand. my reward for that one was 3 days in bed and pus-filled sores all over my chest.

some good emails today though. feel a bit better.

1 Comments:

  • r u feeling better today? It sound serious....you know what according grandmas receipts should help?;) sour milk, but I am not sure if it is possible to get there...if not, try joghurt ;) really! :-)
    Arcoiris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home