not often in

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

the samaritan part 2

so i got a reply to the email I sent the nice (but apparently mad) Mr. Max from my newly opened gmail account. I didn't tell Mr Max that I was me, instead the account is in the name of my good friend Cho, who of course does not exist. Cho is handling things on my behalf as I am in Brasil and currently not in contact. Cho also writes emails in quite bad english so Mr Max should feel right at home talking to him :D

Anyway, the nice mr max doesnt seem too charitable:
I'm not greedy person but... I paid U$D370 for it. If he wont i can sell it for the same price. If not. Tell me how much does SIM card cost for him.
Cya.

er. right. ok, well that seems quite expensive. particular since if I look at the 'buy it now' prices for a used P800 on (US) eBay, the average seems to be about USD 220. So maybe i'll let mr max know that he has been ripped off :) nobody likes to be made out to be gullible; some minor provocation might yield interesting results

update: I'll give max some credit. He might be Mad but he's quick to reply. I've decided to append his latest response as an edit to this post to prevent blogclutter :)
What matter is not Phone or SIM card. What matters is the Contact's. Also U can buy it for 200$ in ebay but here in Argentina we haven't similar prices.
Argentina is not as Good as England in technology. Maybe u can send me one of those next time? :)
Just have a look http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/jm/item?site=MLA&id=15674427 (this phone isn't new).
Well. Let him talk with me. Sure we can agree on something. If not, have nice day.

It's clear: he wants me to want the contact list. I have a backup of those on my PC at home, so I'm not fussed. And even if I was fussed the little shit can fuck off :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home