not often in

Friday, April 01, 2005

therapyX

i want to excuse myself before i even start my confession. it's the first one i've bought in 5 years. for a self-confessed gadget freak this is an impressive statistic. well i think so anyway.

I'm typing this blog entry on my (oh so) shiny new 12" powermac g4 which I have kitted out with a snarling 1.25Gb. Yep, I went shopping. I was supposed to be flat-hunting but had a hangover; memory gets hazy at this point but I think it must have been a classic impulse purchase. I have to say I do love Mac OSX. Slick windowing and unix shells in a way that Linux has never quite managed.

Anyway, I thought I would make use of my photoblog account at buzznet so here's a photo of this post being written in starbucks.



ok i admit it i am avoiding going flat-hunting. just found some good ski deals though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home