not often in

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

max gets mad

well i thought about it i have to admit. sending a crapload of abuse to max that is. after all, I think he's bogus - probably buenos aires mafia - and so a fair enough target for a bit of venting to redress last week's unpleasantries.

but in the end restraint won, I decided that if I pissed max off too badly then he might do something vindictive like hunt everybody down in my contacts list and kill them one by one (just kidding people:) ). Well, he is Mad after all.

so when my evil twin Cho idly wondered aloud how honest Max was being, it was pretty much as pointed as I was going to get. there just wasn't any benefit to getting him really pissed off. but make him just a little pissed off? hell yeah, why not have some fun :)

No one likes being having their honesty questioned, I figured, even implicitly or rhetorically. I was right:
"Don't call me Liar," ranted Max (ignoring the fact that I hadn't... ish :) ), "So don't give your opinion. When i try to help you make fool of me. Thank you verry much."

So farewell Money-Mad Max of the (b.a.) Mafia. I am afraid that a US $150 premium on top of the resale value of a used phone is just a little too much to pay for a few phone numbers. Being fucked over once was enough thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home